Saturday, December 25, 2010

SAMSUNG X FOREVER 21: ALTER EGO IN THE METRO

SAMSUNG launched it's newest baby: SAMSUNG PUNCH! Luckily, I was part of the said event! I am so grateful to do it since it was my first time to do a runway! It happened last Dec. 3,2010 at SM Mega Mall Atrium. It was sort of 'Project Runway' theme composing of a female model (IT girls of famous Universities here in Manila), male model (male celebrities), stylist (blogger), and a media person (publications) who'll explain the look. It was a big success! So here are some of the photos taken by my friend Kevin:


Team Ateneo won, but definitely all of us are winners! New experience, new friends! I can't wait for more great things to come! Thank you so much again Nicole for inviting me here!

xoxo

Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment