ZOO SHOP LBD ZARA LACE DRESS PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE HEELS RANDOM BANGLES SM DEPARTMENT STORE BELT (USED AS HEADPIECE)
photos taken by Krizia Reamico late last year :)
Been very busy since school started! I'm still waiting for my new babies (it will arrive next Saturday!) and I can't wait to take pictures already. Last Sunday, I went out with my bestfriend and bought the perfect brown bag. It was love at first sight. Hope I can show you Maggie soon!
Today's the start of the resume of classes and the start of my 14-Days Self-Challenge! It's pretty much a good start of my plans for the year. I'm hoping this will yield awesome results so I can share it all with everyone! Unfortunately, I have no cam at hand, since I'v lost mine, and will be recieving a new one as a Christmas present from mom on the 3rd week of January! I'm really happy and excited to recieve it so I can produce good photos here at my blog! :) But what I am more excited of is the one I am recieving on my birthday this April! Better watch out everyone! :) For now, I'm back to school, ready for the usual all-nighter and ofcourse good clothes that comes with it! (It helps! Believe me!) I'm leaving with a picture of the gorg Katy Perry that gives a hint of some part of the challenge! So there, I hope everyone's having a good time now!
photos stolen from their blogs (go click their first pictures)
Happy New Year everyone! Since it's officially 2011, here are my inspiration for this year! Meet my fashion sisters for this year. As I've said, 2011 will be a fab and awesome year. You'll definitely seeing me in outfits inspired by these gorgeous ladies! A lot of shorts, blazers, lace, crop tops, short dresses. Ofcourse there'll be surprises every now and then. Really a MUST watch out for! I'm ready for 2011! Can't wait this beautiful year to unfold, definitely full of oppurtunities and love! AND OH... STYLE! :)
Cheers for a wonderful year!
2010 has been a great year for me (I hope everyone else had a good one too!). I am really this in love with fashion, clothes, photography and modelling. As I was looking how the year has been for me, I was so grateful to see that somehow I'm learning so much from the things I do. So just before I welcome a more awesome 2011, I want to do a recap of whatever I experienced this year!
1. Krizia Reamico Photography - Krizia is an excellent young photographer! I couldn't say anything bad about her. She knows how to do her work and really cares for her model so well. Late this year, we had a photoshoot, in preparation for my Samsung experience. Definitely one of the best I had!
2. Yan Ramirez Photography - Yan is my college blockmate during first year. I started with her and so I am so happy how well it continues. She's such a talented girl!
3. UST Cuties - I am so grateful to actually be included in the list!
4. The Button Owl - My happiness can't be explained when I was asked to be the Week's Guest Model for this famous blog! I really love her site and being a part of it is such an honor! :">
5. SAMSUNG X F21 ALTER EGO IN THE METRO - REALLY THIS MADE MY 2010 MEMORABLE! I've never done anything 'big' like this! I am so happy and grateful that they have invited me to do this. :'>
I'm not really bragging here or anything. I am really just so grateful of everything! Life's really awesome isn't? :) I can't wait for all the possibilities and oppurtunities waiting for me this 2011! May we all be grateful of what we have. Cheers lovelys!
If you'd ask me what was my first obsession, I would say that BAG IS MY FIRST LOVE. No doubt with that. Since I was 3, everytime I go to the mall or abroad, I will surely have a new bag (or more!) with me when I return back home. I'm really a shopaholic at birth. I remember collecting a Hello Kitty Luggage in Pink, buying a set at HK when I was 6! Oh I love!
Right now, I'm currently into brown bags. I have a great feeling of having it as my default bag for the coming 2011. I'm used to having black colored bags. I still love them. But definitely brown bags will keep me (and my stuff) company this coming year! Hooray! I actually got one as Christmas present and I'd probably go buy one (or maybe all) of my picks here which can be found in Forever 21! So excited to go shopping!
Last Thursday of the year 2010! Are you guys already writing your annual New Year's Resolution? :)